Getting Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny to work on your RetroPie
Please use the following steps to get your Wolfenstein 3D games working on the RetroPie. Please remember to backup EVERYTHING that you are not willing to lose (screenshots, roms, saves, save states, artwork, etc).
- Install wolf3d from the RetroPie Setup menu: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Manual-Installation#install-retropie
- Download and extract my current Wolfenstein 3D setup files here: https://shrten.me/ci – decryption key is !pNgyklgF4v3ErobRgnGozCGauE7bWLRguAgLG_5MqKQ and the 7z archive password is password
- Place these files on your RetroPie in the following location: ~/RetroPie/ports/
- chmod the new *.sh files to either 755 or by running the following command in the ~/RetroPie/ports/ directory: sudo chmod +x ./*.sh
- Download and extra my current Wolfenstein 3D configuration files here: https://www.iruberleet.org/files/retropie/wolf3d-configs.zip
- Place these files on your RetroPie in the following location: /opt/retropie/configs/ports/ – Overwriting all existing wolf3d configuration files
- Restart Emulation Station and try the new items found in your Ports category. Please ensure they all work before moving away.
If I have missed anything or you can think of any suggestions, please contact me as I want this to be as easy as possible.