Getting Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom TNT Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment to work on your RetroPie
Please use the following steps to get your Doom games working on the RetroPie. Please remember to backup EVERYTHING that you are not willing to lose (screenshots, roms, saves, save states, artwork, etc).
- Install lr-prboom
- (Backup first) Delete the file: ~/RetroPie/ports/doom.sh
- (Backup first) Delete the file ~/RetroPie/ports/doom/doom.wad
- Download and extract my current Doom setup files here: https://www.iruberleet.org/files/retropie/ports-doom.7z
- Place these files on your RetroPie in the following location: ~/RetroPie/ports/
- chmod the new *.sh files to either 755 or by running the following command in the ~/RetroPie/ports/ directory: sudo chmod +x ./*.sh
- Restart Emulation Station and try the new items found in your Ports category. Please ensure they all work before moving away.